Join us for our 10th annual Apple Day celebration on Saturday 2nd October 11am – 2pm!
Our annual apple day is back at the historic St Laurence Orchard! We will be celebrating its 101st anniversary! This free event is will host a variety of apple themed fun activities, such as apple picking and apple pressing.
There will be hot food and refreshment, live music, raffle, as well as many other stalls and your chance to explore Orchard.
Plus, an exclusive sign making workshop with Focal Point Gallery. Find out more
Keep an eye on our social media for the latest updates!
Where to find us
Entry is on St Laurence Lane toward the airport. Please be aware this site does not have a car park, however St Laurence Park across the road has a small car park available to use.
Things to consider
– Cash only event.
– Be careful crossing the road to enter the Orchard and cross at the traffic lights.
– Buggies are welcome, however as this is a working orchard please prepare for uneven ground.
– 9 Bus stop nearby on Eastwoodbury Ln a 3 minute walk from the orchard.
– As this is an autumn event we recommend you check the weather and dress appropriately (bring some waterproofs).
– Photographs and videos will be taken throughout this event for marketing purposes, if you would not like your photograph taken please let a staff member know.