Trust Links: South East Essex’s leading independent charity for mental health & wellbeing
Our mental health and wellbeing has never been more important. Trust Links runs a range of projects and services to help address mental health needs in South Essex, whilst seeking to improve the natural environment and people’s connection to nature.
This is a great time to join Trust Links. We are developing innovative recovery-focussed services in local communities across Southend, Castle Point and Rochford including Growing Together therapeutic gardens, REACH Recovery College, REACH Wellbeing Hubs, Youth Links and Carers Support. Mental health, wellbeing, recovery and the environment are at the heart of our inclusive approach. We are funded by a diverse combination of CCG and Local Authority contracts, personal budgets, grants, trading income and community fundraising.
Trust Links was founded 20 years ago and has grown from a very small charity to having over £1m turnover this year, without losing the crucial connection to our members and communities. We have a fantastic team and are recruiting to new positions to sustain and improve our organisational infrastructure over the next 20 years.
We are recruiting to the following vacancies:
Corporate Services Manager £29,000 – £34,000 per annum, 37.5 hours per week
- Lead on the effective administration, infrastructure and support functions for the charity
- Ensure effective policies and procedures are in place and adhered to across the organisation including data management, Health & Safety and HR
- Lead on ensuring effective physical and digital infrastructure for the charity
- Line manage staff that deliver functions around communications, fundraising, administration, HR
- Support the writing and processing of reports for grant making trusts, foundations and contracts
Finance Manager £29,000 – £34,000 per annum pro rata, 22.5 hours per week
- Take a strategic overview of the charity’s financial situation
- Produce financial reports and analysis for senior managers, banks and funders
- Produce a dynamic forecasting system and budgets to enable senior managers and trustees to have visibility of financial performance
- Ensure financial policies and processes are efficient and adhered to
Finance Officer £18,000 – £20,000 per annum pro rata, 22.5 hours per week
- Undertake all financial processing tasks
- Utilise Quickbooks small business accounting software to maximum effect
- Process payroll and expenses
The roles will be based at our spacious eco building in Rochford, with options for home-based working part of the week. The 22.5 hours per week roles could be 3 full days per week, or spread over 5 days.
If you have the requisite skills and experience and are considering working for a growing local charity, helping to transform mental health, wellbeing and the environment, please get in touch.
We are also recruiting a temporary role for our Recovery College team:
REACH Recovery College Tutor £18,000 – £18,747 pro rata per annum. Six months fixed term contract, subject to further funding.
Working as an integral part of the REACH Recovery College multidisciplinary team, the Tutor will work with adults with mental health problems to support learning and recovery. You will deliver initial assessments of learning, develop individual learning plans, and devise and deliver courses and workshops in co-production with people with lived experience of mental health issues.
If you would like an informal discussion about any role, please call our CEO Matt King on 01702 213134.
Deadline: 12 noon Wednesday 4th November 2020
Trust Links Registered Charity Number 1092324