If you, or someone you know has been affected by the Coronavirus and you’re struggling to cope, please know that you are not alone…
To offer support in these difficult circumstances, Therapy For You and Trust Links will be hosting a series of groups via video call for anyone affected by COVID-19. Sharing your experiences, and listening to others who have been through something similar can be a helpful step on your path to feeling better.
The sessions will cover:
- The personal impact of COVID
- Managing post-COVID tiredness and other impacts on the mind and body
- Staying in the present
- Managing any negative feelings you might experience after getting COVID-19
- Sleep difficulties
- The Impact of negative thoughts and clouded thinking
- Developing ways to stay active
- Finding time for self-care
If you think you can benefit from these groups, please do not hesitate to get in touch to book your place and time:
Call: 01268 739128
To download a PDF poster about these support groups, click the link here: Post COVID Support Group (TFY & TL)
To access additional peer-support, wellbeing workshops and courses, visit our REACH Recovery College page.