We want to ensure that every student has a positive, enriching experience. In our courses, no one is expected to mention anything about their personal or professional life, their history, or their physical/mental health challenges. However, if anyone does share anything we ask you to treat what is discussed with complete confidentiality.
To ensure that every student has a positive and safe experience, students should:
- Behave in a responsible manner, demonstrate mutual respect and understanding between all members of the REACH community.
- Respect the rights, life choices, beliefs and opinions of others (do not discriminate against others with regard to race, gender, sexuality or other characteristics).
- Treat any personal information, stories or history mentioned by other students with complete confidentiality.
- Use REACH Recovery College resources in a responsible manner.
- Behave in a non-threatening and non-disruptive manner appropriate to the learning environment, which will not lead to physical or emotional harm toward students or staff.
- Refrain from the use of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs whilst attending courses/sessions.
- Agree and adhere to the group contract for the course/s you are attending.
All of us have a responsibility to ensure that this code is respected and adhered to. If you have breached this code of conduct we will discuss this with you and we will try to find a way forward. Serious breaches may result in dismissal from the course/session. Please approach a member of staff if you have any concerns, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01702 213 134.
I agree the information provided on my application/registration form is correct to the best of my knowledge. I agree to the REACH Student Code of Conduct and understand that violence and abuse towards other students and staff will not be tolerated.
I understand that the information provided in my application form will be treated as confidential; however, it will be used anonymously for statistical data purposes for funders and evaluation purposes.
IMPORTANT: By registering for REACH you agree to respect and follow the REACH Student Declaration. Contact us for any concerns.