Why Volunteer for Trust Links?
At Trust Links our Volunteers play a big part in the support we offer in our local communities.
If you are interested in Mental Health, want to learn more or are thinking of training within this field, volunteering can be an invaluable way to gain new skills and to meet new people. Becoming a volunteer in your local community can be great for your own mental health, as you help others.
From Micro Volunteering at our events to our Community Garden Volunteering, we have a role to suit anyone who can offer as little as 1 hour a week or 6 hours a month. We know that flexibility is key when it comes to volunteering and we have roles that can fit around any busy schedule.
“The volunteering has helped me with improving my Confidence, given me the chance to meet and talk to people who need guidance, someone to talk to, and new opportunities and skills. I would definitely recommend that if you wanted to volunteer locally, that Trust Links is a Company that you should contact.” – Dean, Volunteer since 2021.
What’s in it for me?
- We value our volunteers greatly and have a robust recruitment process in place to make the journey into volunteering as informative and clear as possible.
- We offer an informal chat and interview process, followed by an induction.
- Mandatory and role specific training to support you in your role.
- A named team leader will be available for ongoing support and training throughout your role.
- We get together to mark special occasions, and encourage our volunteer to try out new roles within the charity if they wish to gain more experience.
Start volunteering today
To find out about our current vacancies and to have an initial chat, please complete our enquiry form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.