Join us for Apple Day 2022 – a chance to explore the historic St Laurence Orchard and enjoy some hot food, drinks, and visit a range of stall holders.
Our Apple Day is always a hit, providing you with entertainment, activities and engaging stall holders for the whole family to enjoy. The day takes place at St Laurence Orchard; a tranquil and fruitful orchard.
You’ll have the chance to:
- Enjoy activities as a family
- Pick and juice your own apples
- Sing along to live music
- Warm your fingers with some hot food and drinks
- Get to know your local mental health charity and see how we work with the community
- Meet a range of local stallholders, and maybe make a purchase or 2!
By attending Apple Day, you’ll also be supporting our vital mental health and wellbeing services. Funds raised go towards our projects for adults, young people and families, and the upkeep of St. Laurence Orchard!
Where to find Apple Day 2022
Entry is on St Laurence Lane toward the airport. Please be aware this site does not have a car park, however St Laurence Park across the road has a small car park available to use.
You can also get to the orchard directly on the number 9 bus route to Eastwoodbury Lane, a 3 minute walk from the orchard.
Things to consider for the day
- Please try to bring cash with you. Although we do have a card machine, we can not guarantee this will be readily available when you need it.
- Be careful crossing the road to enter the Orchard and cross at the traffic lights.
- Buggies are welcome, however as this is a working orchard please prepare for uneven ground.
- As this is an autumn event we recommend you check the weather and dress appropriately (bring some waterproofs).
- Photographs and videos will be taken throughout this event for marketing purposes, if you would not like your photograph taken please let a staff member know.