Trust Links is your local mental health and wellbeing charity. We work across South-East Essex to support people experiencing mental health difficulties, families and other community members. Our projects support over 1,500 people a year in Southend, Rochford and Castle Point.
We’re committed to building stronger communities, and supporting the environment through sustainable living is at the core of our work.
We offer the following services:
- Therapeutic gardening through our Growing Together projects
- Recovery and wellbeing workshops and courses through REACH Recovery College
- Access to the REACH Wellbeing Hub, which provides specialist advice and support from visiting agencies
- Youth groups and activities for children of secondary-school age
And so much more.
Trust Links Values
Trust Links follows four core values:
- Inclusive: welcoming and respectful – We value and celebrate the unique and diverse talents, experiences and perspectives of everyone, and treat our participants, partners, donors and each other with sensitivity and respect. At Trust Links we take a welcoming and non-judgemental approach to everything we do.
- Together – We focus on recovery, growth and empowerment, and recognise that everyone has something to contribute. Collaboration through co-production and peer to peer support is at the heart of everything we do.
- Rooted in our community – We are adaptive and continuously improving our high-quality services to respond to local needs. At Trust Links we strive to build a community of support, connecting people and services across South Essex.
- Environment: Nature and nurture – Working with nature benefits our wellbeing, as well as the community we live in. We understand that if we take care of the environment it takes care of us. Our practices and projects reflect our commitment to sustainability, our responsibility to the environment and the transformative power of nature.
Whatever you’re going through, we are here to support you.